Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas Card Workshops / Cricut II Workshop / Gulf Coast Scrappers / Layout of the Month

Our Louisiana-themed Christmas card classes and our FREE Christmas card workshop we did this past week and weekend were unbelieveable! We had so much fun, and so many people loved these cards, that we have had a request to do this same workshop again. I'm working on trying to figure out where I can squeeze it into our schedule right now. Next week is the Gulf Coast Scrappers event, and the Metairie store will be closed during the event on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. You can check the calendar on the website (http://www.scrappersaurus.com/07Calendarnov08.html) for the exact days if you forget. We will be open in Metairie on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and the entire week in Mandeville. So I can't schedule the Christmas card workshop in Metairie until after that, as I won't be able to get down to the Metairie store before 7:00 PM to hold the class. Please call and/or e-mail me and let me know if you want me to schedule something in Metairie the week after GCS, and if you would like to attend during the day or in the evening. Also, please let me know if you would just prefer I do it up here in the Mandeville store, again, next week.

Remember our Cricut II workshop is this coming Saturday, November 15th at 11:00 AM. Heather will take you even deeper into the wonderful workings of this awe-inspiring machine as she shows you more intricate things that it can do, particularly with the Design Studio software. PLEASE call as soon as possible to reserve your seat, as seating is limited and we already have a number of people scheduled.

If you are signed up for the Layout of the Month Club and have not picked up your kit yet or come to the Workshop, please contact me so we can either send it to you or schedule a time when we can get together and I will do it with you, one-on-one, either in Metairie or Mandeville. We ordered extra for this month's LOTM Club kits, as we figured a LOT of people would want it once they saw it. The papers are fantastic, and you know we won't let you down when it comes to learning new techniques with this month's kit, either. If you have a particular technique you would like to learn and think others may be interested, please call or e-mail me, and I'll see if I can work it into the next Layout. We're always looking for something new and fun, especially when it comes to things we've worked with before in other ways. I actually spoke with a manufacturer recently when placing an order and told her how I used her products in one of my recent classes, and she was amazed. She had NO IDEA that her product could be used in such a way! I felt very honored, and was quite tickled, as you might imagine.

Have a wonderful week, y'all! Until next time, happy scrapping and stamping!

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment