Monday, July 30, 2007

Back From Natchez

Back home again! Scrap-N-On the River rocked! It was a great crop and we had a ball. The Pig Out Inn had really delicious ribs (ribs are currently my favorite food) that we enjoyed twice while there. There were many door prizes given away that were fabulous, and Pam was a great hostess. Of course we brought more than we could put out all at one time (as usual!), but we kept putting more out as we sold out of stuff, and I kept swapping the paper out. Next time we'll just have a bigger booth, because I can't seem to do anything on a small scale. I've learned. I already signed up for a bigger booth at the Scrappy Sisters crop in Pensacola this October, because I want people to be able to view everything when they first come into the booth, and be able to come back and have it where it was when they first viewed it. I've learned that sometimes shoppers will just see what is available and then come back at another time for it, and if I've swapped it out for new stuff, it's not there for them and they get confused about where they had seen it. Sorry folks! My mistake. But, as I said, I've learned. So, to be a better vendor, I'm getting bigger booth spaces and you won't have to worry about that any longer. Now, if I could just get an entire wall at ScrapFest! I'll be cookin'! LOL

We had a wonderful time, and it was so great to see so many old friends that just come in for these events. But, now that I'm back home, it is good to be home again, too. It will be good to see my regular customers at the store, that Emery has been having fun with while we were away.

Until next time, happy scrapping!

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment