Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Day Off

Today I took a day off for myself, and basically did a lot of nothing. It felt like no matter what I did, I never really accomplished much. I worked on some paperwork and got a migraine. Different story at the store today, though. Felix and Emery worked really hard on getting things back to normal after last weekend's event in Natchez, and they both went home dog-tired. Tomorrow I will be redoing the cardstock, and that's pretty much going to be an all day affair. We have lots of cardstock!

We received our shipment of journaling and doodling templates from Crafter's Workshop. Those will be input into inventory and put out some time tomorrow. They have really cute ones, and really elegant ones--definitely something for everybody.

Until next time, happy scrapping!

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment