Monday, August 6, 2007




I know I mentioned it already, but people are asking about the Crafter's Workshop doodling and journaling genies. They're quite adorable templates, and one is just arrows--real big arrows! Another one is just circles (or dots, depending on how you view it). We also have the "Doohickeys" which is the one with punctuation marks, including the big brackets everybody loves to put their titles in lately. When I say big, these templates are 12x12 in size, so you can imagine how large these shapes are. I would have to say the brackets are at least around 3" high. Very fun.
Today we received new papers from SEI--very cute, especially the dog one, which has a weiner dog on it! (I'm partial to weiners because I've always owned them.) These papers are very bright and lively, not at all like some of the boring, bland papers we've seen over the past couple of seasons. The matching rub-ons are equally as bright and fun, and in different colors.

We also received more K&Co. tape roller adhesives and refills, more green Crop-A-Diles in the case with eyelets, Chatterbox journaling genies, and Jolee's embellishments. Plus, we got a new shipment of the vanishing ink pens in today, a different brand from before, and at a better price. It seemed like every time we turned around we were getting another shipment of something in! It turned out to be a really busy Monday.

Speaking of busy Mondays, I want to thank all the customers from the Westbank who came in today. We appreciate the drive in to see us, and look forward to seeing you back again soon.

I've got this mondo headache again, and for the life of me I can't figure out what's causing it. Nothing helps. It makes it hard to look at the screen, or at anything bright. I was thankful to be inside all day and not out in the sun. Especially since the thermometer outside read 100 degrees when I did step out to get a Smoothie for us. I really feel for the people who have to work outdoors in this heat. I could never make it through a whole day without passing out, I'm sure.
Maybe my headache is from all the ordering I've been doing. I can't count how many orders I've placed since the week before CHA. And, I'm still going strong. I love being able to bring in new items for you all to see and play with, and I can tell you this, you're going to LOVE what's coming!!! One hint--have you seen the new collections from Basic Grey? Wicked is about all I can say to describe one of them.

For the rest of this week we're going to give you 25% off all holiday items (paper, embellishments, and rub-ons). But you have to mention you saw the sale on the blog to get the discount.

Until next time, happy scrapping!

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment