Sunday, July 15, 2007

GCS New Orleans is Over...Sigh

Well, we made it through another GCS event, and had even more fun at this one than the last two combined. Everyone was so wonderful and fun and funny, and I felt there was a great feeling of camaraderie among everyone. The Scrappin' Packin' Mommas were hilarious with their performance, and we absolutely LOVED it! I wish I had had my video camera with me to tape it. It will definitely be remembered well for a long time. Felix missed it the first time they performed, but then was there when they sang again. He thought it was fantastic, too.

Many thanks to all who visited, shopped, and shared with us at the event. Special thanks go to Michelle D. for all the M&Ms and brownies! Yum! It was great seeing everybody, both local and those whom we only see at large events like GCS and ScrapFest. We are looking forward to seeing many of you again in a couple of weeks at Scrappin On The River in Natchez, MS. We just can't seem to get enough of these events. They are so much fun. A LOT of really hard work on our part (ordering, organizing, packing, lifting, carrying heavy paper boxes, unpacking, organizing, arranging, repacking, putting the store back together--you get the idea), but we do truly enjoy it so much. I'm sure the pic of me in the previous post, sent by my darling husband, tells a lot! We are exhausted, but exhilarated!

Until next time, happy scrapping!

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment