Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July!!!



Greetings, folks! Happy 4th of July to you all. I hope your day was filled with lots of love, laughter, and much barbecue!

Thanks to Mary G. for bringing us the hotdogs and apple cobbler so we could celebrate while we were working. :)

Wasn't this rain unbelievable? I guess it was all for the best, though, because it helped protect everything from catching fire with all the fireworks. So much for the ban on fireworks in N.O.!

Our 25% off sale went over really well. I think it made a lot of folks happy. Y'all have to thank Felix for this sale--it was his idea. But then again, I'm sure most of you know he'd give away half the store if I weren't looking!

I put the finishing touches on the Disney Explosion Book for the GCS ELMO Class. I've uploaded a couple of pics of it so you can see. We've only got space for 15 people, and several who saw it today said they were definitely going to do it. Make sure you sign up quick! I really love doing these little explosion books. They are so adaptable to really any theme, and they are so fun to make.

Until next time, happy scrapping!

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment