Monday, August 10, 2009

Scrappersaurus Tips & Techniques finally here!

Okay, Felix and I finally got the first Tips & Techniques up on the website, so go to the website and check it out! We felt it would be a good "first" because it addresses something so many of us here in Louisiana worry about: Hurricane Preparedness for Crafters! Again, we welcome any comments or suggestions for this section. If YOU have something you would like to contribute, please call me at 504-258-1718 or e-mail me at Scrappersaurus@Yahoo.com.

We now have a super sale section on the webstore, with products we are trying to clearance to make way for more new products. It's a good time to scoop up some items you've been thinking about getting, but haven't gotten around to until now. Remember that you can check out directly via the website, or you can call or e-mail your order and either mail a check, money order, or pay with a credit card over the phone. PLEASE DO NOT E-MAIL CREDIT CARD INFORMATION to us!!! While our webstore check-out system is extremely secure, regular e-mail is NOT!!! And don't forget that we have local delivery on BOTH the Northshore and Southshore!!!

Saturday was rather exciting for me, personally. I was invited to join the New Orleans Sassy Stampers for their monthly meeting. I finally learned how to make a piano hinge book, something Marlane Mayo had taught several times for us, but I was never able to participate to learn how to do it. It is really rather easy, once you "get" how to put it together. The Sassy Stampers were so kind and welcoming, and I am really looking forward to their next meeting. I will be the one leading the project, and I will be teaching how to make your own "shaker boxes". I'll post a pic of our finished project after that meeting next month.

Well, off to working on orders for new products for the online store!

Until next time, happy scrapping and stamping!

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment