Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Items on Scrappersaurus website!!! & Local Delivery of Scrapbook Supplies!

Felix has been working feverishly (yeah,if you can imagine THAT! LOL!) to add new items to the Webstore. Of course, I've been hounding him to do more, more, more, and he's doing his best. It's just going to be a slow process. Unfortunately, we can't both work on the website at the same time, so we just have to do things one at a time. Which is probably best, anyway!

Okay, so some of the new items he has added include STAR WARS SCRAPBOOK KITS, DOODLEBUG SUGAR PAPER IN DIFFERENT DESIGNS, ANIMAL PRINT XYRON Xs, PIONEER GLUE STICKS (the ONLY glue stick that we will sell... it's guaranteed!) and SPELLBINDERS MARDI GRAS EMBOSSING AND CUTTING DIES!!! So much more is coming. CHA, although we were unable to attend due to Scrap-N on the River, was a blast according to our personal friends and reps! We will be introducing, selling, and SUPPORTING some really cool things on the horizon! Just a HINT - CRACKLE EMBOSSING PASTE! WAIT until you see this!

And remember! We are doing LOCAL delivery or meet you at Starbucks on 190 for all you locals!

The Spellbinders Mardi Gras dies have been discontinued by the manufacturer, which is so sad because they are really fantastic, I think, and we only have a handful of them left. If you are not familiar with Spellbinders dies, they not only cut, but they emboss and can be used as a stencil, too. They are considered "universal dies" because they work with the Sizzix, QuicKutz, Revolution, Cuttlebug, and most other manual die cutting machines. For more information on their wonderful products, go to their website: http://spellbinderspaperarts.com/ and check out just what you can do with them. Of course, you can always order their products from US, for less!

On a more personal note, I want to tell you all about the most fabulous Italian restaurant I have been to in a LOOOOONG time! It is called Bosco's Italian Cafe, and it is located on Highway 59 near the intersection with Highway 1088, on the West side of the highway. Oh-My-Goodness!!! I had the lasagna which, when it was brought out to me, I couldn't believe the size of the portion served. I asked my waitress, Suzanne, (who was wonderful) if one person was expected to eat the whole thing. She simply laughed and then put down Felix's Veal something or other! It was the special, and OMGosh, it was! Well, when Felix took a bite of his, his eyes pretty much rolled into the back of his head and I thought he was going to drop right there. I took a bite of my lasagna, and I'm sure I did the same thing. The first thing it made me think of was growing up in a mostly Italian/Sicilian family, and how this was the CLOSEST I have EVER come to having restaurant food taste like "home cooked, REAL Italian" food. It was spectacular! If you are in the area, treat yourself to the finest we've ever had. Sorry, Mama, but this may be better than yours! LOL! When you go, please tell them you heard about their cafe on this blog. I promised them I'd tell them how wonderful they were, and that I would ask our customers to let them know they heard of them from US. As a business, it is always helpful to know where your best advertising comes from, and when it comes from another customer, YOU KNOW YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB!!!

Until next time, happy scrapping and stamping!

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment