Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today was my Birthday and I have to say it was one of the happiest birthdays I can ever remember! Filled with so much love from so many different people! I was suprised with a fantastic suprise birthday party when I went down to the crop in Metairie. I had absolutely no idea and now I understand why Felix laughed at me when I packed my Cup O Ramen to bring down for dinner. We had CAKE, chicken nuggets, mushroom jack fajitas, chips and salsa, cheese dip, sandwiches, chicken enchilada casserole, 8 layer dip, crackers and pepper jelly with cream cheese, homemade cookies, and RIBS! And I hid the pralines that my sister sneaked in. shhh!

Friends from all over the country called, even people I have not heard from in years! I cannot express just how much I am touched and how blessed I feel today. It was the perfect follow-up to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra that Felix took me to last night.

I received some very touching, as well as hilarious birthday cards that I will display in Mandeville.

In all, it was a fantastic day.

Many thanks to all who made it possible and shared it with me.
I love you all!

Until next time,
Happy Scrapping and Stamping!
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment