Friday, January 3, 2014

WEEKLY CROPS COMING SOON!!!

Oh, I am SO EXCITED!  I've got GREAT NEWS!

This weekend I will be checking out a place on the Northshore; if I think it would be appropriate for us, Scrappersaurus will soon begin holding weekly crops again, as well as Workshops and Events!

Isn't that fabulous?!

While I know we will be starting off with just weekly Friday crops, I really don't have much more to say right yet, but as soon as everything is settled, I will post it here on the Blog and tell you when you can begin making reservations!

Also, orders are currently being put together for NEW MARDI GRAS PRODUCTS, and the website is once again going through an upgrade (Yes, again!  LOL).

The Webstore will soon be fully functional and back online, for you to place your orders. 

Yes, I definitely believe 2014 is going to be an outstanding year for Scrappersaurus; stay tuned!

Until next time,

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment