Tuesday, December 31, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year's Eve, Everyone!

First, an announcement: 
Things simply didn't work out as anticipated; therefore, I am no longer an employee of nor associated with Michaels Arts and Crafts stores in any way, shape, or form

That said, I want to wish everyone a Happy and Safe New Year, filled with endless possibilities, and boundless joy and fulfillment!

Felix and I are still looking for a house to purchase.  I feel like we've been searching for just under a year now, and haven't been able to find anything that really works for us.  It gets kind of frustrating, after so long.  We aren't able to reopen the webstore fully until we get settled into a house, and I am just itching to get things started up again!  I so much miss having a storefront!

If you know of anyone selling a home - Southshore or Northshore - please let us know!

Also, I've been considering sharing a small storefront with another business, so if any of you know of or have a space to share, please contact me!

Until next time, Happy Scrapping and Stamping!

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment