Saturday, November 30, 2013

Snowflakes for Lisa / Translate from Chinese?

Hello, y'all!

With Thanksgiving behind us and Chanukah underway, many are now looking forward to the Christmas and Kwanzaa Celebrations, as well as the upcoming New Year.  Times may be tough, with jobs and the economy uncertain, and focusing on the blessings we DO have - RIGHT NOW - can see us through until things eventually improve.  Crafting can be very helpful in relieving stress; plus, you have the added benefit of creating something beautiful you can give to someone you care about.  A true gift from the heart!

I have a good friend, Lisa, who is currently really into snowflake designs.  She sent me a link to one project she found that we both think is stunning.  However, the only directions are photos of each step, but the writing is in Chinese (I think!).  I'm sorry, guys... I can do English and Spanish, and even a little French and Italian, but Chinese is totally out of my area.

Can someone out there help?  I would love to post this project on the website, with full accompanying instructions written in English.

In the meanwhile, here it is, so you can see what it looks like.  Personally, I think it would make a gorgeous handmade paper poinsettia!  I'm going to attempt making one from the pictures, and will post my results tomorrow.



Please email me at Scrappersaurus@gmail.com if you can help me translate this beautiful project into English.

Until next time, happy scrapping and stamping!

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment