Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Cricut Test Drive, Fiskars AdvantEdge Punch System, Card Workshop & Demo Schedule

Yooooo hoooo!  It's DEE!  Did you miss me?! LOL

I want to thank the ladies who showed up for tonight's Cricut Expression 2 Test Drive at Michaels on Veterans.  We learned that the Expression 2 is quite different from the Personal or original Expression machines (LOTS of upgrades)!  There were a few issues at first, but after sorting them out, we learned some good information for future use.  Plus, I will be using the Cricut Expression 2 to create fun Holiday items at the December 7th Scrap-IN (3pm-9pm; $5.00), for anyone who wishes to participate.

Join me on Saturday, November 23rd between 1pm-3pm, when I will be demonstrating the new Fiskars AdvantEdge Punch System. The demonstration is FREE, and takes just a couple minutes to show you how to create beautiful borders! 

Then, on Tuesday, December 3rd, I will be repeating the Classic Holiday Card Tricks Workshop ($20), from 6pm-8pm.

Saturday, December 7th is an Open Crop from 3pm to 9pm ($5.00).  I will have hot coffee, hot tea, and hot cocoa for you all, and maybe some other special goodies.  Feel free to bring whatever project you are currently working on, and I will be available to assist you with any questions you may have.

Well, Felix is waiting for me to watch some recorded shows on TV, so I will sign off for now.  Tune in soon, though, because there's lots more I want to tell you about!  :-)

Until next time, happy scrapping and stamping!

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment