Thursday, November 17, 2011

Surgery Date Finally Set!!!

Well... Hello, everyone!

It has been a very long time since I last blogged and, hopefully, you didn't give up on us here at Scrappersaurus!  We are still alive and kicking, however, we've been through quite a lot over the past couple of years since we closed the storefronts.

We closed the stores because I was experiencing a lot of pain and problems with my back, and the intention was to close the stores and then have surgery.  However, as they say, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions!"  LOL.  Shortly after closing the stores, we had the opportunity to move to be closer to family in Texas, so we did.

However, I basically had to begin at 'square-one' with my back/health issues, and go through numerous diagnostic tests and therapies before I could get back to the point I was at when we moved from Louisiana. 

I am happy to say that I finally have my surgery date scheduled: Tuesday, December 13th!!!

I am really looking forward to my surgery, because once I recover from this, I will be able to bring you all the latest-and-greatest, hard-to-find treasures like we originally began the business with, back in 2004!

I'm not going to lie, though... It is going to require a lot of dedication and hard work on my part in able to rehab myself back into walking again, but I am determined to do it.  I like to think that I generally accomplish whatever I set out to do, letting nothing stand in my way.  I may have to walk through fire, but if that is what it takes, that is what I will do.

I will do my best to keep you posted on how things are going.  I'm not certain when I will be able to blog again, but please know that you are all in my thoughts, every day.  I remember all of you; your families, your goals; your joys and sorrows; your worries; your loves and your pet peeves.  And I still continue to pray for all of you. Every one of you will forever be in my heart.

You, however, are the heart of Scrappersaurus!

My love and blessings to all, and

Until next time, happy scrapping and stamping!

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment