Monday, April 25, 2011

Just wanted to share...!

Greetings, y'all!

I hope this Easter holiday was a most wonderful and blessed one for all, and you were able to enjoy fun times with family and friends (and even yourself), making great memories to scrapbook! LOL 

Here are some of the greeting cards my best friend in New York has sent me over the past few weeks; I am so proud of her crafting evolution!  She is just pumping out those greeting cards, and doing such a lovely job at it.  Of course, I'm the lucky recipient, and I've decided to begin sharing them with you.  I'm hoping it will inspire you, and give you more ideas for your own cards and layouts (a/k/a "scraplifting").

As you can see, Donna LOVES creating 3-D effects, and it just tickles me every time she figures out a new way to do it.  Don't you just adore that little piece of cotton she used on the bunny rabbit on the Easter card?! How PERFECT!

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Until next time, happy scrapping and stamping!

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment