Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Fleur de Lis stickers & Musical Brads

Wow--it's been far too long since I blogged!  Let me catch you up...

We have added some new Fleur de Lis stickers and bling, and the bling is even safe to use on electronics!  Also, Felix found some fantastic new Musical Instrument Brads, which are a mix of trumpet, drum, guitar, and cello brads. The sizes are 18mm for the trumpet, and 25mm for the drum, guitar, and cello. 

I've stumbled upon a cache of brads and eyelets (I had never unpacked) in many different themes, and Felix is in the process of adding them to the webstore.

Tonight, our Design Team Member, Charlotte, called so we could talk on the phone while looking through new products on manufacturer's websites, trying to decide which products to get.  And it's really a tough decision with an online store, because there isn't daily face-to-face feedback regarding which are the most desired.  There are so many wonderful products out there right now!

Would you believe I have actually been doing some crafting for myself lately?  Also, I'm co-organizer of a local MeetUp craft group here in Corpus Christi, called the Corpus Christi Crafters.  And, of course, Scrappersaurus is the Sponsor of this MeetUp group!  If you want to visit our site, here's the link: http://www.meetup.com/Corpus-Christi-Crafters/.  You can sign in to see more details if you are already a MeetUp member.  If you're not a member yet, you may want to consider joining and find a group near you.  MeetUp is a great way to meet new people who are interested in the same things YOU are interested in--whatever it may be.

Have y'all decided on what you're going to do for National Scrapbook Day (May 7th)?  I'm not sure if Mother's Day being the next day (May 8th) is a good thing or not!  I plan on having an NSD event here at my house, and we will also be having a Project Linus event at the same time, for the needleworkers in the group.  I'll have something for everybody to do--regardless of their craft--and am really looking forward to this.  I'll be sure to have Felix take pics and post them on the website afterwards.

You know, I miss you all so much!  Please take care of yourselves, stay in touch with us, and tell us which products you want us to stock.  You know we do our best to get you the lowest pricing, and are happy to meet or beat any advertised price, if at all possible.

Until next time, happy scrapping and stamping!

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment