Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tips and Techniques / Updates

Just a quick post to say "Hello!" and let you know I've been updating the Website and separating out the Tips and Techniques onto different pages.  This way if someone is searching for help with something, they can click directly on the tab that leads to that specific Tip/Technique, and get help right away without having to scroll through the entire list.  Plus, I've been updating and adding to them as I do this, so you may want to keep an eye out and see the changes made. 

If anyone has a Tip or Technique they would like to submit for inclusion on our website, please email it to me at Scrappersaurus@Yahoo.com, and put TIP/TECHNIQUE in the Subject Line so I'll know immediately what it is for.  If I have questions about what you've submitted, I will email you back or give you a call.  Please make sure to let me know if you wish us to give you credit for submission by including your name or not.  You can submit anonymously, if you prefer.

Also, we're very excited about some new products that should be arriving later this week.  It is a collection of Little Boy and Little Girl fleur de lis papers, with other coordinating papers in the collection.  We already have everything in place to add them to the website as soon as they arrive, and we'll also send out a post.

Well, I'm off to work on the website some more.  Have an amazingly awesome week!

Until next time, happy scrapping and stamping!

Dee

2 comments:

  1. I really love the updates! It looks fabulous Dee. Thanks for all of your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Heather! I really appreciate your support and the fact that you take a moment from your very busy schedule to check and see what's up. Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete