Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sample Extravaganza

Felix and I had a blast today at the Sample Extravaganza! We made books, tags, cards, pages, and pails. I have to say that I think I had more fun today and learned more today in this one day than I ever did in a week at CHA! We ordered so many new things that we are sure you are going to adore, and we've already begun planning incredible classes with them, so stay tuned to the website calendar for updates.

One of the companies we worked with and ordered from was Tinkering Ink. We have all four styles of their fabulous Peekaboo Albums on the way! These albums are a mix of clear acrylic and chipboard, with windows and tabs. The pages can be flipped and mixed and matched between the styles, and basically put together the way YOU want them to be. One of my personal favorites is the chipboard page with the window in the tab itself, which is just fantastic, and oh-so-adorable!!! Wait 'til you see them!!!

There are a variety of flowers coming from Petaloo, along with magnetic chipboard tag cards, fairy paper dolls, butterfly cards, and Princess crowns. My favorite with this was It's Magic Mickey flowers that are black, red, and black and red with white polka dots to match our favorite Disney character. These will make your vacation pictures really stand out. Not too frilly, but still dressy and elegant. I loved them.

Clear pails in both the quart and gallon sizes from Stampendous are on the way!!! We found them very easy to work with, and I know we've had requests to get them in. You asked for them, you're going to get them!!!

Lots of other new items are on the way too, but I'm not sure exactly what they are. Felix had his own set of order forms and I have no clue what great stuff he ordered, but I know he ordered a bunch. I do know that everything we worked with today was not only fun and fantastic, but of excellent quality, as well. In all, we had a most wonderful day.

We will be driving home Monday, so the Mandeville store will be closed, but the Metairie store will be open as usual. We will see you on Tuesday.

Until next time, happy scrapping!

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment